I am happy to update, maintain, or troubleshoot any site, regardless of whether I designed it or not.
I can work on an as needed basis, sorting out issues and/or plugging in updates for an hourly fee. Just send me a list!
Billed automatically through Square
Some clients prefer a hands-off approach, or else are too busy to keep their site up to date. Since this can rack up on an hourly basis, I offer a monthly retainer option. This includes:
- Content updates. Email me whatever you’d like on the site, and I’ll plug it in.
- Access to paid plugins if needed (such as Gravity Forms)
- Plugin & CMS updates
- Weekly backups
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise
Hosting, like maintenance, is a separate service that doesn’t require a site designed by me. It includes all the standard hosting options, as well as:
- Weekly WordPress backups (assuming I have WP access, if I didn’t build the site)
- Monthly check-ins for plugin & CMS updates
- Monthly Cpanel backups
Have questions? Ask away!