The process is easy. Email me what you’d like in a site—style, mood, and function—and I’ll mockup some designs, which will grow and change as you provide input. All sites are coded for WordPress, giving you complete control of content. I will turn around whatever aspect of the process we’re working on within fourteen days. Once the site is finished and live, I will walk you through how to update your content yourself. Or if you prefer, I can maintain your content for you.
Includes full initial content setup, plus:
- Custom design & coding
- Template for WordPress
- Mobile responsive
- Access to paid plugins, such as Gravity Forms and WP Rocket
- Custom posting forms to make updates easy (like input options for book titles and buy links)
- Full content control, along with a screencast video detailing how to update the site
- Authors: standard bookstore icon set
Includes everything in the Standard, plus:
- An animated slider with up to ten custom slides
- Social branding: themed backgrounds/headers for Facebook, Twitter, and other socials
- Newsletter template, including the header design and initial setup in Mailchimp, Tinyletter, or Constant Contact.
- One matching print design of choice, such as a business card, bookmark, postcard, or flier
A $400 deposit is required with any website package. The rest is due upon completion of the site. Due to the nature of the work, there are no refunds.
Since not everyone who needs a site can afford the full cost up front, I’m happy to offer payment schedules over three to twelve months. These can be automatic monthly payments, or larger amounts delivered on a per-arranged basis. Let me know upfront, and we can work out a timeline.